Math formula / function of drag2d?

• Hi everybody,

Are there somewhere the formulas for touch/mouse movement of krpano (the ones used in control) or could somebody provide something similar? Looking especially for drag2d.

What happens here that I have a pano on one side of the screen while other elements on the other side of the screen - which have nothing to do with the pano (the panorama 'scene' doesn't reach, overlaps it nor underlays it) . However, the user should be able to touch there and control the pano like it would be one huge pano element. I don't see any other way of achieving this but putting an overlay layer, check the touches on this layer and then control the krpano according to the touchpoints. But for this I would need some movement function, of course. Any ideas / help appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

• I think this is what you're looking for:

Sorry for the weird formating. I can never get it right when I paste some code here *smile*
    That's the bare minimum code for the behaviour, which should be self explanatory. Then you need to add more attributes to create the buttons.

Cheers,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!