• Hi
    I am very new to the xml coding so please bear with me. I was wondering if there is a way to debug the xml page to check
    a. if the paths set to various images/videos etc are correct;
    b. to check syntax and/or check unclosed tags
    etc.

I am just not able to set the paths to various .swf, .jpg, .png files which are in different directories (sometimes in directories above the current xml file).

Secondly, I want to know if the html5 pano can be run on a Tablet - off-line and also off-line on the iPad. If, which browser is recommended and which tablet.

Advance thanks for the responses.

Best Regards

• Hi,

for checking the correctness of paths the normal browser developers should be a good help. And for xml syntax error checking also the browser itself can be used - just drop the xml into the browser.

For debugging krpano actions, use the trace() action and the krpano log and optionally also the console log from the browser itself (by enabling the consolelog setting).

Offline usage if possible of course, but that's independent of krpano - depending on the browser and its local access restrictions, it might be necessary to use a localhost server for serving the files (that localhost server could be also app-internal).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!