krpano overide of Full Screen mode

• Hi
    I have recently bought the plug-in "html page" by Natalia which has good options. I am experimenting with each of them and am currently trying the magazine option which is typcially a slide show. However, I notice that when I use the magazine option on a full sceen mode, it does not display the images. I had written to Natalia on the same and below is the response received.

Fullscreen mode of krpano overrides all other
    windows.
    If you have problems with it, you can write the action to close of
    the plugin Take it from the close button (red krest)

unquote

I am not quite sure on the "krpano overides" mentioned by him and the "action" suggested by him. Could anyone throw some more light on this so that I could use this plug-in on a full-sceen mode. I am especially looking at running this on a Tablet (off-line)

Rgds
    GP

PS: Tried contacting him again, but could not get further inputs.

• Hi
    sorry for the delayed response on this. I received a revert from Natalia from this. In case anyone else has the same issue, below is the revert from Natalia

Hi!
    You can order the action to close modal window when
    you call fullscreen on tablet devices

action(closew);
    However the better solution will be don't show
    fullscreen button on tablet devices.
    unquote

Thanks Natalia

Rgds
    GP

• Hi,

sorry, but that's a misunderstanding about how the HTML5 fullscreen mode works:

• there is no 'overriding', the krpano viewer is requesting the HTML5 fullscreen only for its own html element
    • that means only the viewer itself and all elements that are placed inside it will switch to fullscreen mode
    • to include custom non-krpano elements, add them directly to the krpano html element instead of placing the elements 'above' the viewer

e.g. here a Javascript snippet to add custom elements:

Code
    var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano.appendChild( yourHTMLelement );

Note - one limitation - this doesn't work for Flash - the Flashplayer fullscreen mode is independent of the browser, in the Flash fullscreen mode, only the Flashplayer itself will be shown.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!