Layers in krpano

• Hi
    we are doing a project for a customer in 3D with KRPANO. As a selection process, the customer would like to see the interiors of a room with various options viz., different Floor tiles - Marble, Vitrified, Wooden etc. From 3DS Max, we can generate just the floor options separately and the other room elements separately.

What I wish to know is if I can layer these floor renders one on top of the other and with a click of a button on the Pano, hide the others and show the selection. In 3DS Max we can generate just the floor renders with the same lighting and effects. The reason for layering is because the full scene render would be around 1-2 mb file size, the individual layers (of just the floor) will be much lesser in size. Also with this option, the viewer can have the flexibility to select different wall colours, window frames etc.

While the pano is rotating, the buttons stay constant on the view so that the viewer can making his choices at any point of time.

The other option is to call the full rendered scene when the viewer clicks the button, but this means that the whole scene has to be loaded. This does not provide flexibility. And also from rendering point of view, I would have to render the whole scene in 3DS Max.

Any suggestions?

Rgds
    GP

• Hi Klaus
    I tried the distorted hotspot as a layer and had decent success when I used small hotspots. However, I could not replicate this when the image spans across the width of the pano.

I have uploaded Pano1.jpg which is the base pano image. On this, I would like to layer the floor image - Floor1.png (which as you can see is across the complete pano). This image is in png format which has transperancy. In case a .png cannot be used, I have created a mask in svg format which has the coordinates.

Wondering if its possible to show the floor when mouse over (like in the Car example).

Best Regards
    Giridhar

PS: I have zipped the .svg file as I was unable to upload the same with svg extension.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!