3d picture display on cardboard

• me again with 3d again :D

thinking of anaglyph it is simple.. its just show an anaglyph picture on top of an anaglyph pano and that should do it

thinking of cardboard
    does %t place holder works for url of a plugin so left image is different from the right?
    or is it easy to show something different for left and right eye?

thank you for your help and time

• my ideia...

while using cardboard (vrmode=on) display jpeg.SBS (that would be the easiest) transmitting left image for left eye, right image for right eye
    if not jpeg SBS then jpeg-L and jpeg-R using the same %t placeholder that we use for 3d panos
    so i could display a 3d-pictures galery on top of my 3d pano, for example
    or a 3d layer with an arrow pointing at you or....
    meaning.....
    hotspots and layers, although they support depth they are a plain drawing moving towards or away from you
    with 3d even hotspots and layers would support intrinsic depth

if anaglyph is shown then anaglyph hotspots but i thinks thats done ...
    its just a "show anaglyhph-photogallery in anaglyph pano and that should work" i guess...
    i cant try this because i dont have anaglyph glasses

• i know that post about krpano + three.js and will try one of these days since i got some 3dmodels i made

thank you for considering it but if i have almost no doubts about a gallery of 3d photos inside a 3d pano

i do have some doubts about the depth setting of jpg-sbs layers and hotspots in a already 3d-pano since it can somehow mess with your vision in a depth-variable 3d pano...

so, please, make a proof-of-concept somehow before you have all the work....
    i'll be happy to participate and help the way i can.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!