Defeated by the damn iPad Air :-(

• Hi,

I'm creating a tour at the moment using V1.19.3 and normally have no issues with the iPad Air but this one is proving to be a real pig. I'm getting random tiles appearing in all areas of the 360. Some of the tiles actually belong to other scenes. Desktop is fine and Android is fine.

Is there anything wrong with the code below?

Never come across this before but nothing surprises me *wink* Tried all sorts of other combinations, including using the multires but can't rid the random tiles on the iPad

Thanks in advance Obi-Wan ,

Andrew

Sorry, I should know better. Forgot to add that it's messing around on Safari and Dolphin only. Chrome works great. Problem is Safari is default browser so may get used the most.

• Not sure. I didn't do anything else to xml files apart from adding that code and it works fine now. Previous to that there were tiles landing all over the place, some were even parts of the png files that I use for popup windows and buttons.

Like I said I've never seen that before so new to me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!