Problem on Multi-Resolution panorama

• I use Krpano 1.18.5 and with default settings I use Make pano (Multires).bat to generate the files.
    I have a question about Krpano 1.18.5 on multires. Here are two links:
    http://l.facebook.com/l/JAQFf_svaAQE…guo/ZZ/ZGC.html and
    http://l.facebook.com/l/VAQHZxLfjAQE…/guo/ZZ/ZZ.html

the only difference between the two lies in the html code as follows:

Link A: embedpano({***** html5:"never",************});

Link B: embedpano({***** html5:"prefer",************});

When you click on the second link, the page is black except for the skin files. What is wrong with my coding?

• Hi,

the HTML5 viewer currently only support cubical and flat panos.

Partial panos like yours are not support. The tools will add devices="flash" to the elements with partial panos.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus, hope Krpano would support for gigapixel partial panorama in the future. It is really a pity that iOS users would not be able to see multires partial panorama with their own. Since WebGL support multires-spherical , why not partial?

• Html5 viewer does not support partial panos.

You can try cereate full sphere pano image (360x180) with your stitching software.
    Create tour with .bat file, and limit viewing range with hlookatmin, hlookatmax, vlookatmin, vlookatmax atributes of element.

That is a good idea although it will gernerate much more un-necessary tiles.
    But more over, I really hope that krpano will support files like this. Here is my reasons:
    a. Although it is a gigapixel partial panorama, my computer is still powerful enough to do some postprocessing like luminosity mask editing on it but the computer will not be eought powerful to deal with full spherical.
    b. If it is a partial panorama, how could I know the exact FOV of it? Since stitching software will generate image like that?
    c. Now that I have done the postprocessing and have the psb file. How do I caculate the exact numbers if I want to "extend canvas size" in photoshop?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!