• Ok, this can sounds dumbs, but seriously, why continuing supporting flash ?

Flash is dead, period. Not supporting flash anymore could allow more time spent in html5 development ?
    Actually, without html5, we would never have bought krpano, this is what make it working on mobiles, cardboards etc.

I guess flash is there for historical krpano reasons, but we are soon in 2016 ... *unsure*

• That's right, it's time to forget about the flash. I use only html5. If I turn on the panorama or tour and there is need to install flash, I just close the page.

translation difficulties *huh*

• Hi,

all newer features and improvements are already HTML5-only.
    The Flash version itself only gets fixes and smaller adjustments.

The krpano 'actions' system internally supports HTML5 and Flash 'automatically' - a self-developed parser/pre-processor tool transforms a kind of 'hybrid code' into Javascript for HTML5 and Actionscript3 for Flash.

That means there is not that much time spend directly on the Flash support.
    And there are still many people requesting it (for several different reasons) and therefore it's still supported.

If you don't want Flash it's also easy - just set html5:"only" in the .html file and remove the .swf files.

But basically I agree, I would like to remove Flash too... maybe with 'krpano 2.0' ;-).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!