Moving my first pano while loading the 2d one...

• Hi !
    I would like to know the way to tie to panos together on a virtual tour... For exemple I would like a pano : "Eiffel Tower by Night/Day", but I don't want my 2nd loading pano to move separately from the first one : I want my Eiffel Tower to be in the same place in both cases...
    To summarize, is it possible to continue turning with the first pano, while loading the second one, both them turning together ?
    I hope you will understand my question, and answer me that krpano is able to do that ('cause I'm looking for a solution for a long time)
    Regards,

David

• ... looking at the "merge" and "keepview" items... assuming both panos are aligned the same.

This would be difficult... No possibility to configure the "relating" position from the 2d to the first... ?

Not sure about being able to continue moving while the loading / blending is being done between pano 1 and pano 2 though.

That is THE question (as this is possible with FPP, I was hoping so with KRP) ...
    Thanks for trying ;)

No possibility to configure the "relating" position from the 2d to the first... ?

Sorry I can't help on doing this in krpano... I was thinking more along the lines of having the original panos stitched and aligned the same... prior to even integrating in the viewer. In Autopano Pro you can reset the origin (center) 0,0 point of the pano prior to final render... that way the coordinate systems match for the two panos.

reference:
    http://www.krpano.com/docu/panoformats/

Now we'll just have to wait for a more knowledgeable person to come along :D

• Hi,

Graydon is right
    with KEEPVIEW and when the panos are alligend correct together before it's possible when standing still, maybe use wait(BLEND) to
    force disabled movment,
    blending while moving in both panos is currently not possible (maybe in one of the next versions)

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!