Previous / Next buttons bug in VR mode?

• The problem happens when setting architectural view to something other than 0. In my case I have architectural="1" added to the scenes' view elements.

Again, to reproduce using my Lake House example above switch to VR Mode (fake VR Mode is fine). Tilt down and hover-click a next/previous arrow. The first time it works as expected, changing panos and keeping the view. The second time you do this KEEPVIEW is not honored. Rather the default view is displayed and the cursor no longer stays centered.

I can't think of an easy workaround. It doesn't seem there is a devicecheck for VRMode, for instance ( architectural.no-webvr ). Any chance this can be fixed soon???

• Hi,

I will look for it - the problem might be related to changing the view setting when in WebVR mode.

Currently the WebVR works that way - when entering VR mode, a backup of the current <view> setting will be made and then the <view> settings for VR will be set - BUT when now the <view> settings will be changed later, this can cause problems.

About devicecheck for VR - that's not possible - WebVR is not a device, it's a plugin that will be added later and it does VR-support detection at runtime.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!