Keep orientation in WebVR mode?

• I've tried applying the following flags for my WebVR experiences, KEEPVIEW|MERGE, but when I transition from one scene to another, the view is defaulted to what is set in the <scene> hlookat and vlookat.

I made a custom orientation function that has the proper linkedscene vertical and horizontal position, but when I use that, the orientation changes happens before the transition starts. Meaning, the current view changes to what would be the correct orientation in the next scene.

Is this the expected behavior? Each scene's stitching starting point is not the same as the prior, which might perhaps explain my struggle.

• Hi Jordi,
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure I follow on using resetsensor - what's the flow after the onclick event?

thanks!

Edit: Well, I tried using webvr.resetSensor( {next scene's starting view point} ) but what still ends up happening is the current pano switches to the next hlookat before the transition.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von devnoid (21. März 2016 um 22:52)

• you should first loadscene, and after that resetSensor to desired point of view, I normally save those values to the hotspot directly, and then dynamically read those values and resetSensor depending on them, that way you can acces the same scene from different points of view (from different scenes) , otherwise you can do it statically which could be something like setting the onstart attribute to the scene onstart=webvr.resetsensor(10);

hope it helps

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!