• Hi,

I try to show a swf video file when I click a hotspot. So far that works but the desired framerate is ignored. The video is played within seconds - it should run 3 minutes with 25fps. If I play it in another window the framerate is correct.

Any ideas?

• Hi malojo,

To have an idea about the videoplayer plugin, take a look at the video-hotspot example that comes with the downloaded krpano 1.0.8 beta. In the xml file, you can change the value of the videourl attribute with your own video file for test...

I have no idea how I can link it to a hotspot that it will only shown when the user clicks.

I suggest you to make a copy of the video-hotspot example and substitute the code of the video-hotspot.xml file with the following code:

This code have an hotspot added that interact with the videoplayer when clicked. *wink*

Hope this can help.

Salut.

• I am doing something wrong. The videoplayer doesn't show, even if I set it enabled by default. I also checked my video file. It plays fine within the testarea but fails in my panorama. Same with the example file. Copied to my pano it doesn't work.

The panorama I have is not an entirly 360 degree panorama. It's about 130x60 degrees ( just some images stiched ). Are they handled different so that this might be the reason why this does not work?

Attached the XML File with my first panorama ( it's a tour about two ). To start it I use the swf file.

• Hi malojo,

Seems to be a path issue of your videourl

Code
    <!-- note - the url of the video must be always relative to the main krpano swf file -->
    <hotspot name="videospot" 
    url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    videourl="%SWFPATH%/PathToYourVideoRelativeToKrpanoSwf/cats-short.flv"

<!-- note - the url of the video must be always relative to the main krpano swf file -->

Have you a link to see what is wrong?

Salut.

• Hi,

about sample.rar:
    Your code is correct .... the problem, at least locally, seems to come from your protected krpano.swf (Videosample.swf)...
    Try with a fresh downloaded krpano.swf instead of your Videosample.swf ... It must load the video...

Tell me. *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!