Krpanotools Command Linux PHP System Has watermark, Please help

• I purchased krpano, Used under Linux Centos.

[root@iZ25n30nd86Z PIC]# krpanotools register show

krpano Registration Information:

Name: Beijing Syswin Toon Technology Co., Ltd

Mail: xxx

OrderDate: xxx

Address: xxx

Invoked using php system function:
    <?
    system ( 'krpanotools makepano -config =/data/wwwroot/normal.config /data/wwwroot/43-R0010168.JPG ', $ s);
    ?>

call Unable to find license,Image has watermark. please help.

• Hi,

add this line into your webscript:

Code
    krpanotools register ###

where ### is the license code.

This way the license will be registered to the right user environment/context.

A webserver and a normal user are typically using different environments.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• klaus,
    I'm running into this problem also. I'm attempting to use it within Amazon Lambda function, which appears to be a virtualized environment that has limited access to file system. I tried adding my .krpanolicense file from my computer to it but I suspect the license files are specific to the machine it was registered on. Is there a way to include a license.txt file containing the key so krpanotools can look for that file when it runs commands such as makepano?
    The only writable place for an executable on AWS Lambda is /tmp.

• I have also not been able to get this to work. I have tried:

a) Sudo to www-data (the account that owns web server) and issuing the command. It reports it worked, but.. (note www-data does not have write permission on its $home)
    b) Insert krpantools register longstring into the cgi-script. It outputs "code registered" into the HTML but it still says demo version
    c) Hand copying .krpanolicense to the home directory of the www account and the directory where krpano.js lives

Nothing seems to get rid of the watermark. Anything else to try? This is pretty standard ubuntu with apache.

• It is ubuntu xenial with Apache 2.4.18, a pretty standard setup.

As noted, yes, I have run krpanotools register with the long string as myself, and get a success report, and I have inserted a system call in the perl CGI script to do the same and it outputs success on stdout.

If there is a way to just stuff a file in a directory like before that is probably easier

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!