fovmin and maxpixelzoom

• Hi nelk,

The two variables view.fovmin and vew.maxpixelzoom can be changed dynamically ?

I have tried this:

Code
    onclick="set(view.fovmin,value_X)";

and it works....

I have tried this:

Code
    onclick="set(view.maxpixelzoom,value_X)";

and it does not work... *sad* strange...

When both are set, which one is used ?

I have used this code to test:

Code
    <view maxpixelzoom="1" fov="179" fovmin="179" fovmax="179" />

It seems that, when the 2 attributes are defined inside the <view> node, maxpixelzoom has the priority....
    But, if the fovmin attribute is changed dynamically using set(view.fovmin,1) then the fovmin has the priority....

Hope this can help...

Salut.

• Hi,

It seems that, when the 2 attributes are defined inside the <view> node, maxpixelzoom has the priority....
    But, if the fovmin attribute is changed dynamically using set(view.fovmin,1) then the fovmin has the priority....

right - when "maxpixelzoom" is set, it has (always) priority
    to disable "maxpixelzoom" set it to "0" or to an invalid value ("null" or any "text")

and also right - when dynamically using set(view.fovmin,1) the new fovmin will work, but only for the moment!
    when resizing the viewing window (e.g. when resizing the browser window or when switching to fullscreen), then the "maxpixelzoom" setting will work again,

internally it works like this:
    when "maxpixelzoom" is set, the "fovmin" will be calculated automatically depending on the window size and the resolution of the panoramic image, and on any change of these both 'parameters' it will update and calculate the "fovmin" value again,

best regards,
    Klaus

• internally it works like this:
    when "maxpixelzoom" is set, the "fovmin" will be calculated automatically depending on the window size and the resolution of the panoramic image...

Is it possible to have the formula to calculate the vertical 'fovmin' from window size ('stageheight'), the resolution of the panoramic image (size of cube faces) and 'maxpixelzoom' values ? thanks...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!