ERROR: loadscene() - scene "scene_xxx" not found

• Hi, I have tried to look throught the foum, but Ihaven't found a thread i can use. I hope you can help me. I have almost finished a tour, now only have one error, this one:

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr4 (build 2016-04-07) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 51.0 - WebGL INFO: Registered to: me ERROR: loadscene() - scene "scene_restaurant" not found

The scene Restaurant is in the xml file and the folder containing the tiles are also present. When I add a hotspot, the Restaurant scene is not available in the list to choose. I have re-arranged the scenes in the xml file by copy paste and I think this is where I have made the mistake, please see the code here:

<scene name="scene_Restaurant" title="Restaurant" onstart="" havevrimage="true" thumburl="panos/Restaurant.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> <view hlookat="-363.723" vlookat="5.514" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120.000" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" /> <preview url="panos/Restaurant.tiles/preview.jpg" /> <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512" if="!webvr.isenabled"> <level tiledimagewidth="3328" tiledimageheight="3328"> <cube url="panos/Restaurant.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="1664" tiledimageheight="1664"> <cube url="panos/Restaurant.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="768" tiledimageheight="768"> <cube url="panos/Restaurant.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> </image> <image if="webvr.isenabled"> <cube url="panos/Restaurant.tiles/vr/pano_%s.jpg" /> </image> <!-- place your scene hotspots here --> <hotspot name="xxx" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="0.420" atv="7.934" linkedscene="scene_xxx" /> <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-44.393" atv="22.077" linkedscene="scene_plan1" /> </scene>
    BR Annitta

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!