plugin krpano nadir swirl

• I dont know if this should be posted here but I am looking for a simple workflow on how to take and the nadir shot,when i retouch it in photoshop it creates a swirl,I think I saw klaus write about not having the swirl,now I just place a logo over the nadir,its cheating but it speeds things up.

any ideas

I came across this plugin (SUPER CUBIC)
    its a small filters for Photoshop to ease the retouching of spherical/equirectangular panoramas

I am sure klaus had a plugin that stopped the swirl on the nadir

tim *confused*

• tim i used to use super cubic it works perfect for editing the nadir. but realistically the nadir is like the bottom 10% of a pano. why waste your time? i too just slap a logo at the bottom of some of my latest work. either that or i limit the hfov so you can even get that far down.

• Tim,

Are you using ptgui?

On the site there is a great tutorial regarding the nadir shot, and using the viewpoint correction method http://www.ptgui.com/examples/vptutorial.html.

If you'd rather just clone the tripod out it's easier if done from a cube face than equirectangular image, best to run it through Sphere to cube in the tools.

If you can get the whole sphere it does look quite a bit better.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!