how to play rtmp live stream with videoplayer???

• I want to play a 360 living rtmp stream on pc, but I donot know how to do it.

this is my xml

Code
    <krpano>
    	<!-- use the videoplayer plugin as panoramic image --> <plugin name="video"	 url.flash="videoplayer.swf"	 videourl.no-ios="rtmp://live.newpeony.com.cn/app-name/video-name"	 devices="panovideosupport"	 play="true"	 buffertime="0" panovideo="true"  pausedonstart="false"  loop="true"  onvideoready=""  onvideoplay="true"  onvideopaused=""  onvideocomplete=""  onerror=""			/>	 <image  hfov="360" vfov="180">	 <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image>
    </krpano>

and this is my html

HTML
    <!DOCTYPE html><html><head>	<title>krpano basic videoplayer example</title>	<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />	<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />	<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" />	<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />	<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="IE=edge" />	<style>		@-ms-viewport { width:device-width; }		@media only screen and (min-device-width:800px) { html { overflow:hidden; } }		html { height:100%; }		body { height:100%; overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; background-color:#000000; }		a { color:#FFFFFF; }	</style></head><body>
    <script src="krpano.js"></script>
    <div id="pano" style="width:100%;height:100%;">	<noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="vertical-align:middle;text-align:center;"><td>ERROR:<br><br>Javascript not activated<br><br></td></tr></table></noscript>	<script>		embedpano({xml:"example.xml", target:"pano",Flash:"only", mobilescale:1.0, passQueryParameters:true});	</script></div>
    </body></html>

i think it's the simplest code to achieve, but i really don't know why it can't work.
    Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my code or how to modity it ?
    thanks a lot!!!

• Hi,

from xml code side it looks okay...

What happens in the viewer?
    Do you get errors in the krpano log?

If yes - how about the rtmp server side setup - is the access to the video pixels allowed by the server?

Best regards,
    Klaus

The screen is black ,but I've started krpano server already.
    there's nothing in the krpano log.

the rtmp server is ok,I can watch the stream in vlc,and the pixel is 1920*960.

I notice that there are many people point out that error occurs when playing rtmp stream.
    can u please provide a sample whitch can work normally?

Best regrads,
    David

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!