• Hey Everyone,

I'd like to use jumi to get my panos working with Joomla 1.5.8. I've been working with Joomla now for a couple of months learning as I go. NOW (maybe) I'm ready to start tackling this issue. I've enabled the component Jumi but honestly I'm not even sure what to put in the custom script box. I'd like to work with a simple somewhat standardized approach for now. Once that's working I'll probably start to catch on quick. So, I need to make a script that points to a document with the pano scripts on it. Could someone copy and forward me a copy of the custom script they dropped into jumi as well as document they are pointing to? Maybe some screen shots to study as well? Any suggestions at this point are welcome.

Regards,

Ben

• Here you are using Jumi 2.1 Beta 3. Create a file "embedflash.php" which has the following content:

Then, on your Joomla page you simple insert the following code:

PHP
    {jumi test/embedflash.php}<?php $flashwidth="500"; $flashheight="300"; $flashalign="center"; $flashfile="images/Dietlingen.swf"; ?>{/jumi}

Modify the paths of your embedflash.php and your .swf accordingly.

Michael

• with Jumi, did you go ahead and use the v 2.1 beta 3 ?

I ask because they (jumi guys) changed the structure of some things... and it changed the way I did my setup.

Here's what I put in my articles...

PHP
    {jumi *4}<?php $panofoo='/images/path/to/file.xml';?>{/jumi}

Remember - written code processed then stored code.

In this case the *4 is the stored code being pulled from the jumi component (item 4 in my case).

Feel free to email me directly and I'll try to help out where I can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!