Load a different tour on button click

• hi,

i want to open new tour when i click on a button. I have used plugin to load a button.

Code
    <plugin name="home1" keep="true" align="top" x="+860" y="10" url="home6.png" onhover="" onclick="loadpano('3/vtour/tour.xml', 0 , null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING,BLEND(1.0, easeInCubic) );" visible="true" />

When i click on button it keeps on showing

Code

but it doesn't load the different tour.

Am i missing here something?

And how to refer to tour which is placed two folders back of the current folder?

• Hi,

I got it working but when i click on a button new tour is opened, but it doesn't load the startscene mentioned in the action name = "startup"

here is my code to load new tour on click of button

Code
    <action name="changepano"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),			if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'thumb', set(hotspot[get(i)].enabled, false); ); if(hotspot[get(i)].name != 'vr_cursor', tween(hotspot[get(i)].alpha, 0.0, 0.25); );		  ); delayedcall(0.25, %1; vr_menu_setvisibility(true); ); </action> 
     <plugin name="home2" keep="true" align="top" x="+860" y="110" url="home6.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="changepano( loadpanoscene('%CURRENTXML%/3/vtour/tour.xml', 0 , null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1)); );" />

What should i do here to load the new tour with start scene that is mentioned in the xml?

Edited once, last by mt7 (September 22, 2016 at 9:26 AM).

• Update - I added the tour with iframe on mobile, everything is running fine but those plugin buttons are not visible.

plugin button code -

Code
    <plugin name="home2" keep="true" align="top" x="+560" y="110" url="home6.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="changepano( loadpanoscene('%CURRENTXML%/3/vtour/tour.xml', 0 , null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1)); );" />

What can be the issue? Anyone?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!