krpano testing server restore bug on windows 10

• When I minimize the current krpano testing server on win10, it runs OK until I try to restore it, when it crashes. The form of the crash depends on whether it is minimized to the icons tray or to the start bar: from tray, I get windows error box "krpano testing server has stopped working" then "searching for a solution". From start bar, I get the properties window of the desktop shortcut from which I launched the server, with no notice that the server itself has stopped.

This is not a showstopper, but I hope you will be able to fix it.

• Update

If I enable logging, the server then restores normally from the task bar (sorry I called that start bar above) but it still crashes on restore from tray -- hovever after a partial display of its window.

• Hi,

thanks for the report - I was able to reproduce it.

At the moment I have no idea why that would happen (technically this is all pretty simple) but I will look for fixing that of course.

As solution for the meantime I would recommend just disabling the 'Minimize to Tray' option in the settings tab.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!