Krpano license file location

• As far as I understand on Linux Krpano requires license file to be stored at /root/.krpanolicense. In my situation /root is not accessible and I need to store license file in custom location. So far I have not found in docs how can I point krpano to custom location of license file. I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue.

• As far as I understand on Linux Krpano requires license file to be stored at /root/.krpanolicense.

No, that's not correct.

By default the tools are trying to store the license information in the 'home' folder - and when this is not possible, then in the same folder as the tools itself - and when this is even not possible, then in the current folder.

When you don't allow writing into any of these folder, then it's not possible to register krpano.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus, what if I need to use krpano as part of my serverside processing stuff and I would like to deploy krpano together with license file at the moment of code deployment and not to deploy krpano and then run "register" on server. What is the best way to handle this scenario?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!