Highlight Active Thumbnail Border

• Hello all,

I've got a panorama with a few scenes and some of them are duplicates with different cosmetic images because our client wanted to see the scenes with different options so had to hide the duplicated scene thumbnails as explained in here.

Everything works fine but now the only problem I'm having is that when viewing the duplicated scenes, it's highlighting (thumbnail border) another scene; which makes sense because I've hidden the duplicated thumbnail scenes so it will automatically highlight the next available thumbnail scene.

Is there a way of overwriting the codes so that when viewing the duplicated scenes, it highlights the original thumbnail or a specific scene thumbnail I choose?

Cheers,

Jay.

• Code you are referencing should in case of hidden scene thumb not highlight next scene, so I would explore how you integrate code in your project.
    Send me a code via e-mail to explore. As I have implement this referenced code I think I can easy adapt it if you need some changes but still not sure what you actually want.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!