360 stereo video

• hello,

I am just a beginner with krpano and struggling where to find some code for creating stereo video.

I have made some video with unity, a game development tool. this tool is generating two separate video-files, one for the left eye and one for the right eye.

now I want krpano to play these two separate files on two separate eyes so I really see depth with the video (stereographical video). this is for VR.

I have read something about stereographical video Stereoscopic 360 Panoramic Video krpano 1.19 but I do not see how to load and run two separate files? could someone please get me started how to do this.

one other question. also in VR. I succeded in starting a normal video from a main menu just by looking at a specific small photo image. this also in VR.
    I look to the image and the video will start. whith the krpano exapmle it will start and will loop https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr8
    this works fine. I can change the looping so it will not loop but play only once. but after finishing the video I want something special. I want krpano to automatically change back to the main menu where I came from. so with this, the vieuwer can start another video again (and this other video will end also, getting the viewer back to the main menu again)

could someone please help me some way further?

gr markv

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!