Removing watermarks HTML5 player with license

• Hi there,

I have a silly question to which I don't seem to find an answer.

I have embedded the krpano html5 viewer on my website. At the time, I did not have a license as I wanted to give it a try. Now, I've bought a licence. I've registered the program. But how do I remove the watermarks from my online projects? These projects were created outside of krpano, I just need to use the html 5 viewer. I've read quite a few things (krpano.licence which I don't see anywhere, some new generated files after registering and closing the program which I don't see either etc.) but I'm not finding my way out.

Thanks!

• Hi Piotr,

Thank you for your fast answer :)

I'm a bit confused. I'm not finding any tour.js
    I've made a research through all the krpano folder but it returned no results. Where is that file supposed to be? Sorry if this sounds silly to you!

I don't think it has any impact but I'm trying to embed 360 videos.

• For users who are looking for the answer: after activating the license, I've replaced all the files in my server and it worked. I still don't know which one has the license but the most important is it's not working.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!