Looking for a Developer

• I am working on corporate training project that entails integration of a multimedia heavy virtual tour (krpano) with a third party CMS. My plan is to essentially use KRPano as the front-end (UX ) for a corporate training application. They clients wants a frictionless web based app and also an IOS application.

I will be pulling in content from my client's CMS and will need to track the interaction a user has within my tour. For Example-- As users enter the virtual tour, they will need to log into my client's own CMS system. The user will then journey through a series of scenes (interact with videos, click on contextual hotspots, download PDFs. Once logged in, I will need to track how the user interacts with the training materials (within the tour) The client is in the healthcare space, so everything needs to be secure.

I have built/integrated custom html5 video players and modules into KRpano before (streaming vimeo clips) but the scope of this project is out of our wheel house. If anyone is interested, please contact me at andrew@gighubs.com

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!