My first question!

• Hi, Im new here and I have a question about the license:

Is that could allows us to change "KrPano name" anywhere even the scripts names and their contents?

And if yes, is it not possible with the normal license ?

thx! *wink*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von chatinyo (5. November 2009 um 17:08)

• Zitat

Quoted from Klaus

"krpanoSWFObject" is only the HTML/JS internal unique name/id for the Flash object, it can be named to any name you want

you can also already rename the .swf and other files.

the brandingfree license removes the link in the context box "about krpano" when someone right clicks.

• Hi chatinyo,

I am not sure... but, looking at the swfkrpanomousewheel.js code, it seems that all the function named krpmw_xxx are to be used only inside of this code (no external call referring to them)... So, they could be renamed the way you want (changing in the script all the references to those new named functions accordingly of course)
    But why to do such a thing???

Salut.

• If I understand correctly, you want to know the features of krpano. This forum has many examples and the software can be used in demo mode locally until you decide to purchase. The krpano site has lots of documentation although updated completely only until version 1.0.7. I believe the documentation will be updated with the next release.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!