You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martyhr

Intermediate

• "martyhr" started this thread

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 8:50pm

How to start this pano in Fullscreen mode

Hi, I can not find how to start pano in fullscreen mode.

http://virtualpanorama.cz/pf2009EN/

Marty ?(

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 11:55am

hum, is it possible to start in fullscreen mode in flash ?
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

martyhr

Intermediate

• "martyhr" started this thread

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 3:03pm

Right, I am wrong.
It is immposible in flash.

I was mistaken because I work with DevaVr and it can start panorama in fullscreen .

Marty 8)

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 5:08pm

Yes, you have to click on a button to go fullscreen, I think.

Klaus, you confirm ?

This is a (volontary) limitation of Adobe, to avoid "spam" software ?

I think this is for the same reason there is written "Press Escape ..." each time you go fullscreen.
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 6:26pm

Hi,

yes, it's not possible to start in fullscreen, it's has flash security reasons,
switching to fullscreen can be only done in response to a user event (like a click or a key)

here a quote from the Flash/Actionscript3 Documentation - Full-screen mode security

Quoted

The ActionScript that initiates full-screen mode can be called only in response to a mouse event or keyboard event.

Users cannot enter text in text input fields while in full-screen mode. All keyboard input and keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled while in full-screen mode, with the exception of the keyboard shortcuts (such as pressing the Esc key) that return the application to normal mode.

A message appears when the content enters full-screen mode, instructing the user how to exit and return to normal mode. The message appears for a few seconds and then fades out.