problem after installing 1.08 beta 9

• After the released of the new krPanotool and the 1.08 beta9 of the viewer, I tested it. I embed the license in the player, and limit it to my server name only. Two fonction I was really waiting for, for time... Ahhhhhhhhhhh Klauss I realy love you........

Going on I made a version of a big tour (50 xml, more than 500 Mo of datas), using krProtect, in a "one file - stand alone -and payable offline if you want". Just the video files have to be outside for the moment. My dreams are going on........

Two days after a client called me for asking why we could see the tripod now (at the place of the nadir hotspot), and a second for asking why the ratio of an embeded video have changed... There is three tour of the same project, and I am using the same xml for their interface for them (the 2 problematics tour are part of this project) and the same "architecture" for all of the other xml files. The nadir hotspot is working in one of the three and not in the others, the video is working well in 2 of the 3 and not in the one where the nadir is working well.
    What an headhake I have now, I test a ton of differents things but none are working...

Sure when I put the older version of the player with the license the problems go away...

You can see the problem here :

Nadir working, but if you go in the you go in the "Fabian Schubert" room you will see a problem in the video (no more filling the screen) : http://www.vizyon360.com/english/projec…cle/daire-sanat

In the two following tours no problem with the video, but the hotspot for the nadir are gone away : http://www.vizyon360.com/english/projec…/article/hayaka and http://www.vizyon360.com/english/projec…/article/artane

All of the other virtual tour on my server (on the site or directly in the website of my client) have no problems at all with the new player.

For the video I thing that it's due to the fact that I change the ratio of the original file, and he put it back to the original (not deformated) ratio.
    For the nadir I really not understand because I am calling them in the same way in the 3 and it's only working for one of them...

I'am sure the problem could be solved only with code but I havn't managed to.

Help is welcome....

Happy news year to everybody,

David

• I have found myself the problem with the nadir hotspot.

I have added "keep="true" in the hotspot attribute and the problem was solve (because I use a loading in two times for each panoramas in this tour (du to multilinguistic fonctions). But with the older viewer it was not needed. By the way it'solved and it's the more important.

Still working on the video ratio problem.

David

• The problem with the video is solved too.

It was that I think, noway to change the ratio in this version of the viewer. So I deform the video file using a ffmpeg comand to fit exactely the TV screen size on the wall. It was easier before, I hope the possibility to change the ratio will be back in the future version of the player.

David

• Hi,

hmm... that's a bit strange, there should be no changes of course!

about the video aspect - try using the latest videoplayer.swf from here:
    videoplayer plugin (beta)

you are currently using the videoplayer.swf which is included
    in the 1.0.8 beta 8 download package and there the setting
    of the "width" and "height" to set a custom size was not possible...
    (strange that it had worked for you before...???)

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I've got the same problem. The fault lies not in videoplayer.swf. When using krpano.swf v1.0.8 b8, the width and height of the video are adjustable. When using v1.0.8 b9 the width and height attributes don't work.

Regards,
    Niek

Edited once, last by photo40 (March 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!