stop autorotate when going to new webpage

• Hi all,

Wondering if it's possible to stop a pano autorotating when clicking on a logo. This will open another pano on a new (_blank) webpage and I want the
    pano underneath it to stop autorotating on click because two panos autorotating at once is inhibiting panning performance etc.

I have this code near the top of the main xml file...

Code
    <autorotate enabled="true"/>
    <plugin name="logo" url="jinendo_indexdata/graphics/logo.jpg" keep="true" autopos="lefttop,5,5" alpha="0.7" onhover="showtext(Get Info and Take the Full Tour!);" onover="tween(alpha,1.0);" onout="tween(alpha,0.7);" onclick="openurl(http://www.shoppeek360-fukuoka.com/search/shopmenu/bars/izakaya/jinendo/jinendo.html,_blank); set(autorotate.enabled.false);"/>

The onclick opens the new page okay but it doesn't stop the initial pano rotating.

New to coding so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Redmond

• Thank you for the tip Michel!
    I tried changing the autorotate to "false" but it didn't work.

Basically,

I want to first pano to rotate automatically on load so I need to set the autorotate to "true".

When I click on the logo, it opens a new pano on a blank page. This new pano is separate from the initial pano and calls its own main xml file.
    And I want the initial pano to stop rotating before it loads this new page. But it just continues to rotate and clashes with the new pano which also rotates on load.

The rotate button on the buttons works okay using switch(autorotate.enabled) but for some reason it won't work when clicking on the logo using set(autorotate.enabled,false)

Does it have something to do with loading up a new _blank page or a syntax problem?
    I'm totally stumped

Any help much appreciated.
    Cheers

Red

• Hi usagi,

Code
    <autorotate enabled="true"/>
    <plugin name="logo" url="jinendo_indexdata/graphics/logo.jpg" keep="true" autopos="lefttop,5,5" alpha="0.7" onhover="showtext(Get Info and Take the Full Tour!);" onover="tween(alpha,1.0);" onout="tween(alpha,0.7);" onclick="openurl(http://www.shoppeek360-fukuoka.com/search/shopmenu/bars/izakaya/jinendo/jinendo.html,_blank); set(autorotate.enabled.false);"/>

note the dot instead of coma in your code:
    set(autorotate.enabled.false); ---> not correct
    set(autorotate.enabled,false); ---> correct

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!