• Hello,

The XML documentation web page states:

keycodes to zoom in, default="16,65,107" (shift-key,A-key,plus-key)
    keycodes to zoom out, default="17,89,90,109" (ctrl-key,Y-key,Z-key,minus-key)

Using the keyboard example, I find that (on my Mac) the plus-key is 187 and the minus-key is 189. The web page appears to be incorrect. Does this earn me a newbie gold star?

I have been having a problem getting keycodes to work in full screen mode. In my XML file I have a control containing:

Code
    <control usercontrol = "all"
             [...]
    	 keycodesin  ="16,65,187"
    	 keycodesout ="89,90,189"
    	 />

These keycodes work as expected in the normal panorama view, but in full screen mode only shift (16) works; none of the other specified keys have any affect. After I switch back from full screen mode, these work again.

Is there something extra that I must do to keep these keycodes active when switching to full screen?

In full screen mode, only the command key default works to zoom out. Is this a feature?

(The first thing I did when I discovered keycodes was to turn off the command key (17) for zoom out. I find it extremely annoying to have panoramas always zooming out whenever I use the command key to do something else in my web browser.)

I noticed when using the keyboard example that (on my Mac keyboard) neither the control key nor the option key returns a keycode. Is this a flash feature/limitation imposed by Adobe? If possible, having these keys register a keycode would be handy, I think.

Thanks,

Joe

• Hi,

Zitat

Using the keyboard example, I find that (on my Mac) the plus-key is 187 and the minus-key is 189.

could be possible, I'm not sure yet,
    I think on mac these keycodes can also vary with the chosen language and the keyboard layout...
    I will test that again,

In full screen mode, only the command key default works to zoom out. Is this a feature?

yes, that's a Flashplayer security feature
    no way to change that from krpano side,

I noticed when using the keyboard example that (on my Mac keyboard) neither the control key nor the option key returns a keycode. Is this a flash feature/limitation imposed by Adobe?

yes, that's also a Flashplayer/Mac feature and there is also no way from the flash application side to change that...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello Klaus,

Thank you for the clarification....

It would seem that because of Adobe's security "features" and the potentially different keycode return values on Mac, PC, etc. that using keycodes may not always be consistent or reliable. Given that, I think I will leave the defaults active because they will reliably work in all situations.

I don't understand why full screen mode should be more restrictive security-wise, but that's a topic for elsewhere....

Cheers,
    Joe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!