problems using negative values for hlookatmax

• Hello,

I am new to using Krpano. I am using version 1.0.8 Beta

I am outputting partial panos. The vertical dimensions of the pano jpeg have been cropped to 90 degrees. The horizontal is 360 degrees.

I am having difficulty controlling the hlookatmax and hlookatmin parameters. It seems that if I use a negative number for the hlookatmax parameter, the viewer flickers and I do not see the pano. However, if I use a negative value for the hlookatmin and a positive value for hlookatmax it looks normal.

I have done a lot of testing on this. Am I correct in by understanding that the hlookatmin and hlookatmax parameters are relative to the "0" degree whatever value the SWF uses internally and not relative to the hlookat parameter?

In order to clarify, I want to limit the horizontal view of my pano to between 90 and 270 relative to the SWF's read only value for 0 degrees. I am using an hlookatmin of "+90" and hlookatmax of "-90"

Any advice anyone has would be appreciated.

• Hi,

okay, yes, that could be problematic,
    normally the partial pano limiting is designed for partial panos that are centered at 0 degree...
    but I will see what can be done of course,

but why not cropping only that part out of the pano?
    you can use the <image> hfov setting to set the correct hfov for the partial pano,
    then the image will be centered and the limiting will work too...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!