error - uknown attriubte / path

• Hello,

The paraglidingpanorama I posted on 'examples' (http://www.iolar.nl/vt/paraglidingmoergestel/) is mostly doing great. Sometimes I get an error when clicking on the first thumbnail:

INFO: krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 DEV (build 2009-12-16)
    INFO: Flashplayer LNX 10,0,42,34 PlugIn
    INFO: registered to: iolar
    ERROR: unknown attriubte/path - preview.content
    ERROR: decoding failed - ../3.xml

I mostly don't get the error, but sometimes I do. I can't reconstruct it for that reason. Strange. Do you maybe know why? And I like the spelling in 'attriubte' ;).

• Oh, sorry I didn't react yet. The strange thing is that it mostly doesn't happen and sometimes does. I know that's no good bug report :P. I don't know if it's the linux player, I never had this before, so I don't think so. It's the only pano where I get the error sometimes.

• Hi,

there is a new krpano.swf in the new tools release (2010-02-15) where the spelling is fixed

but about the other problem - I think that must be an loading (caching?) error from the flashplayer or the server or something other in the line, the error messages shows that the data is corrupt...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!