You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:07pm

Elements not resizing with Escape Key

Hello everyone this is my first time posting to this forum.

I am new but learning alot about flash, xml etc but I cannot find how to fix my issue of when I hit escape from full screen my elements (logo, fsbutton, scrolling thumbnails) do not resize. They resize on hitting the fsbutton but not using the actual escape key.

This is the relevant settings in my xml

<plugin name="openfs" url="tour2data/graphics/btn_openfs.png" blendmode="screen" keep="true" align="bottomright" x="10" y="5"
onclick="set(fullscreen,true); set(plugin[logo].scale,1.5); set(plugin[logo].x,20); set(plugin[logo].y,20); set(plugin[thumbnails].scale,1.5); set(plugin[thumbnails].x,-170); tween(plugin[thumbnails].y,60);"
onover="set(blendmode,add);"
onout="set(blendmode,screen);"/>

<plugin name="closefs" url="tour2data/graphics/btn_closefs.png" blendmode="screen" keep="true" visible="false" align="bottomright" x="10" y="5"
onclick="set(fullscreen,false); set(plugin[logo].scale,1); set(plugin[logo].x,10); set(plugin[logo].y,10); set(plugin[thumbnails].scale,1); set(plugin[thumbnails].x,-10); set(plugin[thumbnails].y,40);"
onover="set(blendmode,add);"
onout="set(blendmode,screen);"/>

Any ideas would be great, I'm sure it's easy but as I said I'm new to XML so googling for the answer has finally driven me crazy...

If anyone knows how to fix this I would really appreciate it.

michel

Professional

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:17pm

Hi spins1uk,

You can use onenterfullscreen and onexitfullscreen events.... More info here: http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#events
You can view an example here: http://krpano.com/examples/buttons/
And here the xml: http://krpano.com/examples/buttons/buttons.xml

SAlut.

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:45pm

michal is right. your close fullscreen button is set to an onlick event. by pressing esc it never gets clicked thus never reduces your scale sizes. copy the same onclick for the closefs and add the to the exitfullscreen event. that way either method will work.

myself i would create an action for closefullscreen then jsut call that same action via onclick="action(closefs);" and onexitfullscreen="action(closefs);"

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:10am

Thanks alot for getting back so quickly. That fixed it. I will go in and clean it up soon. I now can't seem to get everything embedded cleanly using the sliding thumbnails action. I have seen some chat about it but can't seem to get it right. I will post in that forum..

Thanks again guys