Elements not resizing with Escape Key

• Hello everyone this is my first time posting to this forum.

I am new but learning alot about flash, xml etc but I cannot find how to fix my issue of when I hit escape from full screen my elements (logo, fsbutton, scrolling thumbnails) do not resize. They resize on hitting the fsbutton but not using the actual escape key.

This is the relevant settings in my xml

<plugin name="openfs" url="tour2data/graphics/btn_openfs.png" blendmode="screen" keep="true" align="bottomright" x="10" y="5"
    onclick="set(fullscreen,true); set(plugin[logo].scale,1.5); set(plugin[logo].x,20); set(plugin[logo].y,20); set(plugin[thumbnails].scale,1.5); set(plugin[thumbnails].x,-170); tween(plugin[thumbnails].y,60);"
    onover="set(blendmode,add);"
    onout="set(blendmode,screen);"/>

<plugin name="closefs" url="tour2data/graphics/btn_closefs.png" blendmode="screen" keep="true" visible="false" align="bottomright" x="10" y="5"
    onclick="set(fullscreen,false); set(plugin[logo].scale,1); set(plugin[logo].x,10); set(plugin[logo].y,10); set(plugin[thumbnails].scale,1); set(plugin[thumbnails].x,-10); set(plugin[thumbnails].y,40);"
    onover="set(blendmode,add);"
    onout="set(blendmode,screen);"/>

Any ideas would be great, I'm sure it's easy but as I said I'm new to XML so googling for the answer has finally driven me crazy...

If anyone knows how to fix this I would really appreciate it.

• michal is right. your close fullscreen button is set to an onlick event. by pressing esc it never gets clicked thus never reduces your scale sizes. copy the same onclick for the closefs and add the to the exitfullscreen event. that way either method will work.

myself i would create an action for closefullscreen then jsut call that same action via onclick="action(closefs);" and onexitfullscreen="action(closefs);"

• Thanks alot for getting back so quickly. That fixed it. I will go in and clean it up soon. I now can't seem to get everything embedded cleanly using the sliding thumbnails action. I have seen some chat about it but can't seem to get it right. I will post in that forum..

Thanks again guys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!