Still having troubles with information window

• Hello everyone,

I am still having an issue and I'm sure it's something very easy. My goad is to have a link "show info" in the upper right hand corner. When clicked a window opens with information and a link in the same spot as the "show info" but text changes to "hide info". Basically the link area is the same in both show and hide. I have got it to work on one page using the following

************this is the information text in a window that opens when "showcaption" is clicked

<plugin name="textbox" url="Tour2data/spots/textbox.png" keep="false" visible="true" blendmode="normal" autopos="righttop,2,2" handcursor="true" alpha="0" scale="1"
    onclick="set(plugin[showcaption].visible,true) ;tween(plugin[textbox].alpha,0) ;"/>

********** this is a where the link to open the info window lives

<plugin name="showcaption" url="Tour2data/spots/showcaption.png" keep="true" visible="true" blendmode="normal" autopos="righttop,2,2" handcursor="true" alpha=".9" scale="1"
    onclick="tween(plugin[textbox].alpha,.9) ; set(plugin[showcaption].visible,false) "
    onhover="showtext(show room information);"
    onover="set(blendmode,multiply);"
    onout="set(blendmode,normal);"/>

When I click to another tour in the VT (6 rooms) the "show info" link is not active. I believe it is because the textbox is covering the "showcaption" but not visible. I have tried changing the onclick to set textbox visbilty to false but then I lose the tween when the information window closes.

Any ideas on how to do this easier?

Thanks

• you can only" tween" setting that are numerical you have to "set" things that are true and false.

you already have a thread about this topic you should continue there instead of creating a new one. you did not even respond to what i posted there. do the links i provided do what you are looking for? if not what piece does? what piece does not? can you post a link to your problem so we can see first hand? i you cant provide an online link remove your license file and zip up your files and upload to rapidshare or something.

you have keep="false" for the textbox.png is that a possible issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!