lock view of elements which belong to the same popup window

• Hello folks,
    Seems I got stuck and I cannot manage to establish a popup info which consists of different elements (eh...: 2) so that they behave like one.

What I want to achieve is this:
    I have a hotspot which opens an element (here: a video). This element shall have a background image to make it look similar to other popup elements (e.g. a simple popup-image, where I can create ONE jpg file with both image and background content). From Pano2VR I know the concept of containers and parent-child seems to be what I need in KRPano. Alas, I cannot make this work. When I don't link the two elements in any way, the video element moves separated from the background image. Making the video element a child from the background image gives me an error, unknown element "mov_bg". I took the syntax from the KRPano parentchild example.
    Thanks a lot for any hints or any working example code for this purpose.
    Michael

• Ok, I guess you need a live example of what I mean... *wink*

http://www.pavomedia.de/messen/boot201…full/index.html

The first panorama has hotspots to other panoramas AND 2 hotspots which open 2 kind of elements. The photo camera icon at the portside of the boat opens a pop-up image (one single JPG file), the movie camera icon at the stern opens both the background image and a movie file as a supposed to be popup. When you have this movie popup opened up and you do zoom in and out you will notice the uneven behavior of the two elements.

Yours,
    Michael

• Hi,

the code is near right,
    the child object of a hotspot must be a <plugin>,
    and in the parent attribute the 'full path' to the hotspot must be used,

e.g.
    <hotspot name="mov_bg"
    url="icons/bg.jpg"
    keep="false"
    ath="81.72790543534117" atv="14.11670207431354"
    zoom="false" distorted="false"
    width="586" height="440"
    scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="true" rotate="0"
    zorder="2"
    />

<plugin name="video"
    url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    keep="false"
    parent="hotspot[mov_bg]"
    align="center"

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

please use the krpano.swf and the videoplayer.swf from the current version,
    then it will work

best regards,
    Klaus

Great *smile* the videoplayer.swf was outdated indeed. Now it works like a charme. Thank you so much Klaus. I cannot believe that it took me so long to really try KRPano *smile*

Yours,
    Michael

• Hi Michael,

I think the problem is the version of the videoplayer you are using... (build 2009-06-15)
    http://www.premiumpano.de/testing/testpa…videoplayer.swf

Just try using the one that comes in the version of Krpano you are using...(build 2010-02-21)

Code
    INFO: krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (build 2010-02-21)

I have tryed the code from Klaus and it works *wink* ...

Edited: Sorry, I was writing an answer while Klaus was already answering
    *rolleyes* ...

SAlut

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von michel (18. März 2010 um 00:06)

• Now all what was left to do was finetuning the position of the video inside the frame graphics of the background image. This was easily done with the ox="" oy="" parameters then. Soooo many options to finetune. Really great.

Michael

• Yes, thank you. You are right, like Klaus pointed out. I was not aware of this and now it works just fine *smile*

Hi Michael,

I think the problem is the version of the videoplayer you are using... (build 2009-06-15)
    http://www.premiumpano.de/testing/testpa…videoplayer.swf

Just try using the one that comes in the version of Krpano you are using...(build 2010-02-21)

Code
    INFO: krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (build 2010-02-21)

I have tryed the code from Klaus and it works *wink* ...

SAlut

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!