• i would use the same thumbbar and when entering a new scene use that action to change the urls of the thumb images. to hide it create an action to hide it via the invisible tag or slide the entire bar outside the view and use a button to bring it back.

• I don't seem to be able to remove the images. ( change the urls) if I add more they just get added in addition to the ones already there.
    what additionally do I need to add to
    "thumbbar_hideimage"
    or thumbbar_hide_allimages"
    I don't understand the action in thumbbar.xml
    [edit]ok thumbar_hideimage is to make the big image go back ?
    [edit]I can remove the thumbbar with "removeplugin(thumbbar)" and load a new one but if I just want to hide it temporarily
    onclick="set(plugin[thumbbar].visible,0);" hides the thumbbar but not the images ??

• Hi,

are you referring to this example: ?
    https://krpano.com/examples/108b9…agegallery.html

there the background bar (thumbbar) and the images (thumbbar_image_#) are separated elements,
    so to hide it - all elements must be hidden,

about using a other thumbbar for each pano - that should be no problem, by default the
    "keep" attribute is not set of any element there, so when you load a new pano (with the MERGE flag),
    the thumbbar should be removed automatically,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have buttons that activate plugins (the thumbbars and a textfield) the textfield is common but I want to have the html data and the images on the thumbbar unique to each scene. How does this work. Do I put the things that change into the scenes and load the same name each time ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!