xml for hot spot

• Hi everybody, sorry for my bad english....

Let me explain you : I am using Autopano Tour with a Kr pano licence. After creating a 360° virtual visit with hotspots, I want a JPG image to be displayed when I simply mouseover (without clicking) a hotspot. So I changed the xml code but unfortunately it didn't work (the jpg image appears but disappears immediately) and I can't manage to find the problem !

So, if someone could tell me where is the problem in my xml code it would be great !

<hotspot name="spot1" onover="action(closeallobjects);set(plugin[object1].visible,true);tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 1);" onout="tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 0);delayedcall(0.5,set(plugin[object1].visible,false));" url="essaidata/spots/Bouton Info.swf" onhover="showtext(Informations);" ath="339.472" atv="-9.8273"/>
    <plugin name="object1" visible="false" url="essaidata/essai2/object1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" />
    <action name="closeallobjects">set(plugin[object1].alpha, 0);set(plugin[object1].visible,false);</action>

• Tank you Jarredja,

I tried but it's not the solution : onover is ok because it open the jpg image when mouse comes over the hotspot....but the problem is that the jpg image disappear immediatly (in fact the jpg image doesn't disappear, it's flashing)

regards

• Hi all,

Just an idea (not tried).... looking at your code it seems basically correct... I think the problem comes from the delayedcall()...
    Try this code:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" 
        	 onover="action(closeallobjects);set(plugin[object1].visible,true);tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 1);"
        	 onout="tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 0,,,set(plugin[object1].visible,false));"
        	 url="essaidata/spots/Bouton Info.swf" onhover="showtext(Informations);"
        	 ath="339.472" atv="-9.8273"
        	 />

Instead of using the delayedcall() I used the tween donecall option to call an action when done !!!
    tween(var,destvalue,time*,tweentype*,donecall*)
    Reference here: tween()

SAlut.

• I have 2 buttons one on top of the other that change the alpha of the hotspots between 0 and 0.3. also if a hotspot is not seen but the mouse is over it it goes alpha 0.5 then onout goes to 0.3.
    when it goes onout I want also to change the zorder of the buttons as the hotspot is now visible.
    how to do this ?
    onout="set(hotspot[hs1].alpha,0.3); action(hide_hotspots_buttons)"
    the hotspots are in a scene
    [edit] I don't know why but it is working now
    [edit] I put a bit of everything there
    http://www.mickiwiki.com/test/text03.html
    now I try to include the combobox which seems to want to be top left all the time.
    you discover stuff in the examples for example scene can have an onstart. if I'd known that earlier I might have used that.
    cheers

mick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!