Get mouse position

• Hi, i want to make some admin panel for my virtual tour to connect panoramas, but need to create some hotspots on panorama visual. Everything is i need is a mouse cursor position to set position of hotspot. Can i do it on krpano ? I cant find that on manual and api ; /
    I know that function is on the editor on plugins, but i want to get this values (position on x & y) from krpano to my website form .

• Exactly that. Thanks a lot.
    I have a one more question. I create wirtual tour and have a one small problem. When i do "step" to next panorama and i want to step back to previous panorama, everythings is correct. Problem is on first panorama after i back, i look at wrong place. It show me point 0,0 (start of the panorama) so look at second pano, i should look at point 180,0 degrees, back of panorama one. Have you any solution for that problem?
    If you dont have, tell me, can i send any parametrs (for example. coordinates) when i click on hotspot and go to another panorama ?
    Sory for my english *unsure*

• I have a one more question. When i do "step" to next panorama and i want to step back to previous panorama, everythings is correct. Problem is on first panorama after i back, i look at wrong place. It show me point 0,0 (start of the panorama) so look at second pano, i should look at point 180,0 degrees, back of panorama one.

Check out this example

alternatively, you can use the loadpano parameters (2nd) argument to set the initial viewing conditions:

loadpano(foo.xml,view.hlookat=180&view.vlookat=-10&view.fov=65,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));

hope this helps...

steve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!