How to keep limitview when loading new panos?

• Hello,

I wish to keep limitview property of the "view" tag so that the users can't see
    the nadir.

This is my view code:

Code
    <view hlookat="180" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="90" maxpixelzoom="3.0" fovmax="150" vlookatmin="-90.0" vlookatmax="75.0" limitview="range"/>

It works for the first pano but when I load a new pano limitview doesn't work (even if I set the value "KEEPVIEW").

Code
    loadpano(%HTMLPATH%/xml/%1.xml, null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPCONTROL, BLEND(1) );

Anybody have an idea what is wrong? *blink*

Thanks in advance.

Hyung

• I set the limitview and vlookatmax in every xml, but the limitview setting works only in the first pano. When loading a new one (with KEEPALL and with view vlookatmax="70" and limitview="range") the limitview doesn't work :(.

• I'm having the same problem.

As soon as i use the KEEPALL or the KEEPVIEW flag, the limitview parameters stop working on the next load.
    I use the following parameters in all the xml files:

limitview="range" hlookatmin="-130" hlookatmax="+150"

Help!

• Hi,

okay I found the problem - in the current version the complete <view> tag of the new xml is ignored when using KEEPVIEW, so the new viewing limits will not be loaded, that's the problem, the automatic limiting will work, but not the manual one,

that behavior will be changed with the next release,
    then it will work as expected,

for the moment you could do the following:
    - save the viewing direction before loading the next pano
    - not using KEEPVIEW
    - restoring the saved view direction

e.g.

pano loading code: (without KEEPVIEW flag)

Code
    saveview();
    loadpano(...);
    restoreview();

best regards,
    Klaus

• Ok, thank you, better! Only the fullscreen will not remember the view settings (I load another xml when going fullscreen).

[edit]ok strange, it works online, but not offline (the fullscreen thing). [/edit]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maaike (24. Oktober 2010 um 17:34)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!