double-click to "move to, center and zoom"

• Hi
    I'm currently building a tour that contains 360 views AND a gigapixel panorama and would like find a way to center and zoom where once do a double click, just like Gigapan behaves (you can see the gigapixel in question here: http://gigapan.org/gigapans/56795/
    I'm researched the forum, found some topic related to my question, but no clear answer.
    Anybody could help?
    Thanks, Thomas from Immersium

• immersion,

I dont think double clicks work yet,,...are you trying just fill the screen at start? Have you tried playing with the fov initial settings,..these are settings from one i did in the past.

<view hlookat="-0.06" vlookat="-0.06" fov=".07" maxpixelzoom="1.0" />

rob

or you'll have to make a button/plugin to action to your desired look

• Hi,

here a complete xml only solution (doubleclick + zoom to click center)

best regards,
    Klaus

• While the various control plugins are nice and configurable (though I am still trying to piece through the docs on the contributed toolkit one) I would like to request a standard feature which duplicates the interface which is used by google maps, and gigapan. Gigapan adopted it because google maps has trained a billion people to know and use it already. One may feel one can do a better interface but there is a huge advantage to using one people know immediately.

This is the zoom slider in the upper left corner under a pan, drag2d dragging, double click to center and zoom, arrow keys and mouse wheel, page up/page down/home/end for big moves, and a few other elements. It seems that krpano can probably do almost all of this already, but it would be nice to have a single package or plugin or provided XML snippet to make it happen. You might need to do a slight reworking of the graphics to avoid copyright issues and you would not have the streetview little man.

Another feature of gigapan that I am curious on how to do is their initial view which shows the whole pano at once (as a rectangle, ie. no attempt to make it a rectilinear image) with black bars above and below that you can zoom into. At present you can only zoom out so the pano fills the height of the box -- is there a way to allow zooming further? And also a way to disable zooming to the point of complete blur? I would like to set it so they don't zoom any more than 200%, for example.

Thanks for consideration. I just bought krpano and am still learning.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!