• Hello everyone
    I am a very beginner, so will you please excuse my naive questions. I went from autopano tour to krpano that has better possibilities, 3 weels ago, but is very hard for someone like me that did not have a clue of xml and neither paroramic photo 4 months ago.
    I always have the same problem when I insert a swf file in my tour: i put the swf file in my folder, but it is always in error when I load the pano.
    Coule you please explain to me what I do wrong ?
    I suspect a path swf syntax that I don't write proprely or not at all.
    Anyway here is my xml, if one of you all is patient enought to go throught it.
    Chantal
    free-lance photographer for virtualtour france. http://panormiques360degres.com
    And hoping working with you (become less stupid and be able to buy your beautiful plugins and use them.
    You are greats, guys !

• Were you referring to the sound interface .swf?

<plugin name="soundinterface" url="tour 8 1 copy.tiles/soundinterface.swf" keep="true"/>

What is the proper url to the soundinterface.swf?

Another note: some servers don't play well with spaces in a url path. This may also be an issue for you ????

Edit: I just noticed you posted in the googlemaps column. I can't follow your path to the googlemaps.swf either.

Edited once, last by Jarredja (August 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM).

• Thanks for the answer. No the sound interface works. I got it working on my page. This is all the other swf that are giving me headaches : (googlemap swf, options swf, editor and also scrolling thumbnail). I psent the night on them.
    They all fail with the same message :
    the plugin is failing when I open the tour :
    for exemple : plugin/tour 9/ googlemaps.swf failed. Even if the swf is in my tour folder. I had a problem like that with soudinterface, but resolved it with krprotect. I added the swf in the protect swf.
    maybe this had nothing to do with krprotect if i succeded...
    This time it doesn't work. The swf is embeded all right but still missing when tried on the browser.
    I am pulling my hair off.

• Glad you it it working. If you are trying to embed the thumbnail plugin from Shanti, give it up. Currently that does not work embedded. If you want to try the vertical thumb bar that Graydon made, check out the posts in the members group. There were a few edits in that post but it seems to be all XML and might be embed-able. Job1 showed a great example. I suppose someone with good coding skills could make a horizontal bar too. I have given it a brief whirl and managed to totally screw it up.

• Thanks again for your help.
    I will try the scrolling thumnails that Graydon made this week. At the moment I have a problem with google map and I am struggling with it.
    It works fine in local, fine in out of Krpano folder in the images of my index page and filezilla, before loading on my page internet. Once loaded it does not work anymore. I am sending my xml to you. Could you, ore anyone on this forum try on of your tours with it ?
    I put the file plugins (all of them) in my file to load on the hoster. Could that be the problem ? (I also embeded them all in krprotect)
    I did not put the plugin button fake2 wich goes with butons infos on the xml. It works without it.
    You can see the result on this link :
    http://tour1.panoramiques360degres.com/images/tour%209.html
    It seems not to recognize the googlemap keys. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/wcf/images/smilies/confused.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!