Run swf animation when when open/visible ? ( opening animated swf infowindow by hotspot )

• I`m using a hotspot to show a swf file.

However the swf has some intro animation and needs to start when clicking on the hotspot. As I understand default behaviour is thet it only gets visible when clicking the hotspot. How may I start the animation when I click the hotspot ?

Its suggested in another thread to workaround by using add/removeplugin action:

https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#addplugin

Loding movieclip

Does anyone have a working solution for this or advice to give ?

• Something like this:

• Thanks for input, but maybe I should describe in details what I want to achieve:

I`d want to open a "infowindow" when I click a hotspot. The infowindow should be a animated swf, eg a small linear animation, or a a infowindows that "rolls down" from a menu.

I cant use .flv video for this.

The default for krpano is to make the swf visible when I click the hotspot, but by then the animation has already ran, and only the lastframe will show.

I`d like to show the swf animation from frame one to last frame when I click the hotspot.

• If it's a swf, can't you just stop(); it on frame 1, then use plugin[name].play() onover and plugin[name].gotoAndStop(1) onout? There's no 'default' action to happen when you click a plugin in krpano (from what I understand, I'm new here), you can do anything you want!

• I`d want to open a "infowindow" when I click a hotspot. The infowindow should be a animated swf, eg a small linear animation, or a a infowindows that "rolls down" from a menu.
    I cant use .flv video for this.

The code i have given you does exactly what you want. An image will be shown as a hotspot; when you click that hotspot, a video will start playing. Click on that video to stop it.
    You can use flv or any other video format that krpano can play.

• srisa: Thanks for input, but I actually dont want to play a video ;), I want to play a swf animation, not a flv video.

( ..or do you suggest to use always use the video plugin for flash animations ? )

Edited once, last by JohnM (August 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!