• Hello Everyone,

I have a user interface that has buttons on it. I was able to get googlemaps to open using the maps button. Still working on figuring out how to close using the same button but I have a help button that simply opens an image with instructions. Problem is that it won't open. Could you take a look at my code and see if I am missing something.

Thanks! Robert

• Try this:

• Thanks srisa for the coding but it doesn't work. In both cases the action fires off because the autorotate stops and starts. The image doesn't appear. I've made sure the image is actually in the right directory and still nothing. Like I said the core of my code works on my googlemaps the only difference is that it opens a png file.

any other suggestions would be more than greatly appreciated.

Robert

• i just set this up yesterday it will work. obviosly you will need to change the actions to do what you want them to do. this will open and close the map with one button. i use an arrow in addition that rotates 180 degrees to let the user see what way the map will slide when clicking.

• Here's what I've got and it still doesn't open image. I feel like a complete idiot - somethings work and when you apply them to others they don't. - I don't get it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!