Very strange problem with plugin

• Hi Guys,

I have developed a plugin (a multi-level menu) - which has 3 configuration xmls.

It runs perfectly on its own.

When adding to KRpano it also runs perfectly - the menus drop-down and the menus communicate with KRpano actions.

PROBLEM: when refresh it disappears and WILL NOT RE APPEAR! Nothing works - restarting the browser, clearing cache, starting a new browser etc etc

The only way I can get it back is by duplicating the whole project folder and opening that one.

No file is changed from within the browser.

Any Ideas?

Cheers

JB

• jb,

Are you using panos in your sample,..are they showing up and just not the boxes? I've had some strange occurences using multiples xmls where a pluging added would make another plugin dissappear even though the were set up on different corners of the page AND had logical zorders(so I thought)., and also some trouble with actions not fully executing and stalling at DIFFERENT point of the commands,..and yet sometimes fully executing. I can only suggest, I guess, the obvious,..make sure your keeping all the plugins and they're visible(maybe don't rely on default settings but code them in),...and the not so obviuos, play with zorders,...thats how got lucky,..EVEN though the order didn't make sense(for me anyway),..or eliminate one of the plugins if you can and see if the remaining two return.

Rob

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!