"scenes-with-imagemap.html" Example, need help with initial view settings

• I am having a really tough time with a scene based tour I am building using the example code from "scenes-with-imagemap.html". I have 11 panoramas/scenes and want each one to have its own startup values. I included them where I thought they went but they have no effect on the scene when it loads at all. Actually I cant find a way to change any of the view settings for an individual scene without it being global. The same thing happens when I went back to the provided example, this example code is as follows

Code
    <view hlookat="-15" vlookat="-10" fov="90" />

and no changes on the view line do anything;

When I try to change the values set using the

Code
    <view hlookat="-15" vlookat="-10" fov="90" />

nothing happens, it has no effect at all. I tried doing it in the example as well as in my code and nothing seems to work to change the fov, vlook, hlook, zoom max and zoom min either.

I really need some help here I have been banging my head against this for two days now.

Thank you in advance

Rick

• Notice that the top line starts scene 2 by default first. I assume you are making your changes in scene 1 but checking scene 2 by default.

<krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="loadscene(scene2,null,MERGE);" >

• Hi, Thanks for responding.

I actually was making them in sceen one of my own code and copied the example code into that post by mistake. Sorry for that. And my code loads scene 1 first not scene 2:)

Here is my code for my scene one which I should have posted before:

This is the first scene in a 11 panorama tour, no matter what changes I make to line 12 above as seen here

Code
    view hlookat="-2" vlookat="60" fov="10" maxpixelzoom="1.0" />
    	<display details="22" />

Nothing changes in the tour when it is run no matter what values I use. I don't even understand where the scene is actually getting its initial values for hlookat, vlookat and fov at all because it ignores this line completely. I am very baffled here and this is the last thing I need to do to finish this tour, any help very much appreciated because I am totally lost here. *confused*

Thanks

Rick

• Thank you so very much, I feel like a major dummy for not seeing that and I have been staring at this code for days. I really can't thank you enough.

Have a great day. *thumbsup*

Rick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!