• I have added a plugin for the nadir into the output of the vtour normal bat file. On the iPhone, if you are looking at the nadir and click to another scene, that plugin disappears even with keep="true" before that pano goes away. When the new pano loads, it is there, immediately or almost immediately. I have also tried setting merge and blend to 0 in an attempt to not see any transition after click.

Is this something that is out of our hands, or can it be addressed?

On another note, how do you hide the log window on the iPhone once it is opened? Or must the page be reloaded?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jarredja (10. November 2010 um 13:04)

• Hi,

Is this something that is out of our hands, or can it be addressed?

okay, I think I know what you mean (but not 100% sure), I will check this...

On another note, how do you hide the log window on the iPhone once it is opened? Or must the page be reloaded?

press at the right edge of the log and move it down:

look here for "Click here to see how to open the krpano log on the iPad" to see a slideshow about it:
    https://krpano.com/iphone/#details

on the iphone is displays in the upper left corner. for some reason it disreguards topcenter alignment.

the reason for this is the usage of the "origin" setting, the current name for this settings is "align",
    this name "origin" is not longer supported, it works still in the flash viewer but not in the javascript viewer,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!