Providing a panorama to a client. How?

• Hi,
    I downloaded the demo of krpano to test it. My question is how should I provide the panorama to my clients for offline viewing? If I'm not mistaking I noticed that along with the swf file there need to be also present some other files too like XML and JS files for the panorama to work. This will be confusing for some people not very familiar with computers. Additionaly, they would have to have Flash Player which, again, if the client is not very familiar with computers might not have and know how to install. Is there a way to create a single EXE file for example so everybody, not only those who have flash player could view the panorama? Or some fool-proof method for cases like this?

• Hi all,

Jarredja *wink* (and many others as myself *g* ) . Testing the viewer and tools is possible also without license:

so,

Is there a way to create a single EXE file for example so everybody, not only those who have flash player could view the panorama? Or some fool-proof method for cases like this?

Yes... For example:

1. drag an drop your pano image above the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat
    2. the droplet generates, inside the same folder as your original pano image, all the files needed to see your pano (in particular the xml file)
    3. open the kprotect.exe
    4. select output format as Standalone Windows (.exe)
    5. browse to select the xml file generated above
    6. Press Generate Protected File
    7. Save ... That's all... you got your single EXE file that have all the needed to be viewed...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!