--- just an atached file for a post inside krpano 1.0.8.12 thread ---

• Hi,

So, I have tried the javascript3 code above on Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, and Safari (normal mode (so, flash) and user agent Mobile Safari 3.2.2 - iPad mode (so, html5)) and it seems to work correctly in all of them...

But, I have tried an other embedding methode as createPanoViewer instead of createswf...

Code
    <script>

var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"../../../krpano.swf",target:"krpanoDIV",id:"krpanoSWFObject",height:"350"});
      viewer.addVariable("xml", "javascript3.xml");
      viewer.addParam("WMODE","transparent");
      //viewer.useHTML5("whenpossible");
      viewer.embed();

</script>

With this method, Google Chrome, IE, and Safari (normal mode (so, flash)) does not work correctly.... the zIndex=1000 seems to be ignored and the textinfo appears behind the pano (I have added an height:"350" to make it visible)... in Firefox and Safari (in user agent Mobile Safari 3.2.2 - iPad mode) it works...

I do not understand what it can be *sad* ...

SAlut...

• Hi michel and Klaus,

I've managed to create an example test-case for my problem. Sorry that it took so long time, but my implementation is a complex mixture of PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Flash and KRPano and using it wouldn't have been helpful at all.

It seems the problem is with dynamically created hotspots by javascript and using the js()-function as onclick attribute. When I test it with Safari/Mac/ iPad or iPhone mode, it throws the error:

Zitat

"TypeError: Result of expression 'J[a[_[106]]]' [undefined] is not an object."

Can you michel show what I'm doing wrong or prove me correct with these two example files:

• javascript4.html
    • javascript4.xml

Insert them to the same folder as you javascript3.html and javascript3.xml were.

Code for javascript4.html

Code for javascript4.xml

Thanks again! I hope we can solve this thing together soon :)

• Hi TN421,

It seems that the problem comes from the name of the function js_addHotspot() *confused* ...
    I have tried other names that have resulted to the same error (but I have no idea of why this happens)...
    Finally, I have named the function as js_hsaad() and it worked *smile* ...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

• Hi,

thanks for this note!
    it's a case bug!

internally the name of the called javascript function was converted to lowercase,
    that means at the moment only lower case javascript functions can be called,

this will be fixed in the next release and there will be also an additional checking
    if the to be called javascript functions even exists,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!