vtour removethumbs()

• i modified the closethumbs action in an attempt to totally remove the thumb plugins all together. it kind if works but not all the way. when using this code the thumbs do disappear but they are not totally removed from the stage. if i exit 1 location with 3 scenes labeled scene 1,2,3 and enter a second location with scenes labelled 1,2,4 i end up with 4 thumbs. 1 and 2 overwrite cause the names are the same. 3 is left over from the first location and 4 is what should be the 3rd.

i used this code.
    <action name="removethumbs">
    if(%1 != NEXT, set(i,0));
    if(i LT scene.count,
    txtadd(thumbname,'thumb_',get(i));
    removeplugin(get(thumbname));
    inc(i);
    removethumbs(NEXT);
    );
    </action>

EDIT: this problem is from trying to run 2 vtours created with the vtour droplet inside a main tour. the thumbs are being removed succesfully however the scene data tied to them remains in cache. so when loading a second vtour if the names match things are over written ok if they do not then i end up with mixed results as some of the old scene data is reused.

Klaus is there any way to reset all scene data? i want to use the vtour droplet to make multiple mini-tours that are accessable from my main tour but the way scene data is handed makes it seem like it won't be possible.

Edited once, last by VN2009 (November 27, 2010 at 3:10 AM).

• Hi,

about the problem - right, the <scene> tags were not removed when loading a new xml,
    I will think about doing that automatically,

to remove the scenes manually just do:

Code
    set(scene.count,0);

this could be done before loading the new pano for example,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!